.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today the Florida Gators play the Tennesse Volunteers. In Tennessee. Yeah, it'll be a good game but I'm saying here and now I believe the Gators will win.

And I'm willing to put my reputation on the line. I've issued a challenge to Straight White Guy Eric! Problem is what the "payoff" should be. (get your minds OUT of the gutter kids!)

Any ideas folks?What should happen if the Gators win? What should happen if the Vols win?

The game starts at 8:00 tonite, so there's a bit of time, but I also have to work. SO if we can agree on something before, oh say 6:00 cst I think that's pretty good. Put those creative minds to work, but keep it clean.

Hrumph.......like the Vols are gonna win this one.......hrumph

UPDATE 11:45am

GAME ON!!

Here it is folks - straight from Eric's comment section:


Harvey actually posted a pretty good suggestion when I asked for ideas on the payoffs.
You have to post a mp3 of you singing the Gators' fight song. (When Gators win)
I'll have to write the word Volunteers somewhere on my person in black magic maker and post a picture (IF Vols win)

So.....what'cha think?
Bullshitted by Tammi on September 18, 2004 11:25 AM


..damn, that's a stiff deal... do I get to pick which part of your body?..
Bullshitted by Eric on September 18, 2004 11:26 AM

NOPE. ;)

But I promise it won't be my hand, or something lame like that. I'll make it interesting! But then again, I don't think that will even be an issue! (hee hee hee)Bullshitted by Tammi on September 18, 2004 11:32 AM

.. bring it on, Tammi... consider it a bet, baby...
Bullshitted by Eric on September 18, 2004 11:42 AM

So......watch the Gators defend my honor tonite on CBS at 8:00. Get that recorder ready Eric. Oh, and here's a link to the lyrics and such - just so you have it. ;-)

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES