.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 19, 2004

Confession 

I like sweets. A Lot.

Not candy bars and such - I'm talking baked goods. Almost any kind, but I have a real weakness for donuts.

Today I'm running stores and in a bit of pain, so I decide to treat myself. I drive thru Wendy's get a bacon cheeseburger and my 4th large diet Coke of the day. But I've got to end on sweet. Just need something sweet to offset the meal. Oh Look. Krispy Kreme across the street. AND THEY HAVE A DRIVE THRU!!! :) :) :)

So I pull a u-turn and drive in.

In My Mind: 1 glazed donut.
Out of my mouth: 1 dozen variety donuts.

What was I doing? I live alone, no kids, nothing. Not even a dog. 1 Dozen Donuts. Yikes. (I've already eaten 4). I'm going to need a data base for all the support groups I need to join.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES