.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Controlling Factor 

I'll be the first to admit - I can be a bit of a control freak. I don't like to control other people, I just Have to Have Control Over My Own Situation. That's it. Simple enough. Right?!

Well, that being said, my entire life is on hold right now. What could possibly be wrong Tammi? Well, I'm so glad you asked.

I've been told I have to move. Not far - just across the state to Orlando. But, bottom line is I don't want to. But, for my job and progressing my career, it would be the thing to do.

So, I smile and say "No Problem Boss". That was almost 3 weeks ago. Don't have any details on what to do, who to contact or when this will happen. Oh, I found a really great house, but can't commit until I get more details.

All I want is a phone call or an e-mail simply putting it all out in the open. I leave messages, drop notes and nothing. I know there are many things going on in the background, but darn it-What About Me?!?!

So I wait, and worry, and wait. It'll all be fine, I know that. I just want a little control.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES