.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

Good Answer! 

I'm not about to hide the fact that Clarke ticks me off. I found this article on FOXNews.com and wanted to share it with you. Sen. Frist (R-Tenn) responds to Clarke's testimony. Below is one of my favorite points (emphasis mine):

"In fact, when Mr. Clarke was reportedly at the height of his influence as terrorism czar in the Clinton Administration, the United States saw the first attack on the World Trade Center, the attack on a U.S. Air Force barracks in Saudi Arabia, the attack on two U.S. embassies in Africa, the attack on the USS Cole, and the planning and implementation for the 9-11 attack. The only common denominator throughout these 10 years of unanswered attacks was Mr. Clarke himself, a consideration that is clearly driving his effort to point fingers and shift blame."


I'm so angry over the entire incident - Clarke, book, bullshit - that I have yet to really put it into writing. So - I'll just keep sharing these little tidbits in the hope that my anger will settle enough that I can finally express myself.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES