.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Happy Anniversary Mudville Gazette!! 

Mudville Gazette is celebrating the one year milestone this week. Wow, I can't believe I've been lucky enough to read his stuff for a full year now.

Greyhawk is one of my very favorite bloggers and a (more than once) daily read for me. Right now, along with his normal posting, he has reposted some of my personal favorites. One of which is his series.Democracy Whiskey Sexy .

I cannot even hope to capture the essences of these pieces, they showcase situations and events in a way that allows you to feel a part of it all. Be prepared to get emotional!

He's insightful and funny and straight to the point. I realize that many of you probably already visit Mudville regularly, but on the off chance that you don't - DO IT. But don't plan on making it a short visit. There is plenty of great material there to see - take your time!

Thank you Greyhawk for a year of thought provoking and moving posts. Thank you for your service to our Country and for the sacrifices you and your family make for our freedom. Here's To Another Great Year!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES