.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! 

I've always wanted to be Irish. What a rich and wonderful heritage to claim. I'm adopted so we aren't really sure what my "mix" is (other than Italian, and that's too obvious to dispute). While growing up, I would invent these wonderful stories of my ancestors and there were always some very interesting Irish Characters involved. Not to mention, having grown up in the "Shadow of the Dome" (Notre Dame, for those that are not college football fanatics) Irish was the thing to be!

So, once again, today I am Irish. I wish for you a day of sunshine and friendship. A day of laughter and joy. A most important a day of pints and pleasure!!

Enjoy - and Happy St. Paddy's Day.

(I'm homesick for Chicago, so I think I'll dye the water in my floating candle holder green - it's not the same, but I can't get to the pond behind my house!)

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES