.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

The Horror of it All 

More information continues to come in regarding the travesty in Madrid Thursday. Smash does an amazing recap (as always) complete with more sources of information. Matt at Blackfive has information on where we can send our condolences and messages of support to the people of Spain.

Lex offers some very interesting and moving thoughts on what has been going on in the last couple of days.

Laughing Wolf has a wonderfully written reminder that we ARE at war. Go, Read. Good Stuff.

I won't pretend to say it better than these gentlemen. I find myself, at times like this, speechless. Overcome by the grief and horror of what has happened.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Spain, the victims and their families.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES