.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 26, 2004

How Cool Is This 

This has my little marketing heart racing. In searching thru the world of blogs the other day I found this. Jeff Doolittle is putting together a Carnival of the Consumers.

Follow the link and post your entry. He is asking that you focus on a product that you truly love/hate. Focus on the manufacturer and not the retailer.

I am only an observer at this point, and a pretty darn excited one at that. If you have been reading here at all you know I love all things Consumer Productish. This is a great opportunity to see how consumers really feel. (Again - I reference the fact that I have no life!)

(Hat Tip Jay Solo)

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES