.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Just Do It 

I love the Internet. I won't pretend otherwise. But I've noticed one thing. I used to be so good at picking up the phone and calling people at random, just to hear their voice and get a feel for how they are doing.

I don't do that so much anymore. With hectic schedules and multi-tasking it's so much easier to just shoot a quick note or joke.

Many times I'll have my hand on the phone ready to call, but don't. I'm afraid of calling at the wrong time, or just bothering them. Shame on me. I know how much it means to me to get that phone call out of the blue. It never fails to put a smile on my face, just to hear their voice and know they were thinking enough of me to call.

I need to work on that.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES