.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 13, 2004

Question of the Day 

I noticed so many sites have these wonderful Saturday traditions. So I thought I'd start one of my own.

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

You're being banished to a desert island. You are only allowed to take 5 CDs with you. Which ones are they?

This is actually a tough one for me. Music is so much a part of everything I do, and to have to choose 5 is pretty tough, but - here goes:
1) Toby Keith - Pull My Chain
2) Van Morrison - The best of
3) Bonnie Raitt - Luck of the Draw
4) Marvin Gaye - Greatest Hits
5) CD of Classical Music.

What about you?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES