.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

What's your favorite meal?

This one is pretty tricky for me. I LOVE food, but don't eat regularly (I know, save the lectures, I get that from Mama Vi). But when I do get a good meal in front of me I can sure tuck it away.

I enjoy a good breakfast (any time of the day!) Eggs over medium, hashbrowns w/sausage gravy, well toasted english muffin and a side of crisp bacon. Yummm.

But - I also really love a perfectly prepared Pork Tenderloin, baked sweet potato and really fresh sweet peas with homemade bread. Oh - and don't you dare forget the pie!

Darn...now I'm really hungry - where's that box of Cap N' Crunch?!?!

So, what about you?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES