.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Smash Scores Again 

There is another fantastic article over at Smash's regarding the war on terror. (sorry I can get you to the site, but you'll have to scroll down - haven't figured out trackback yet!).

Be sure and take the time to read the comments, while the article is FANTASTIC, INSIGHTFUL, and SPOT ON (as far as I'm concerned) the comments add the spices that all good things need.

I'm not trying to make light of what he discusses in any way. I write about what I know, humor, sales, people and life in general. When I want to hear about the military, politics and the war on terror I go to the experts. Smash is at the top of my list.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES