.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

Technical Difficulties (aka Not My Fault) 

Well, I'm happy to say that many of the problems I'm having with the site are not my fault. I have to buy a new computer. Not Happy. I really wanted to try and wait until after the move, but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

In the meantime, it doesn't look like my e-mail is working. Oh - I can see it there - I just can't get to it. (Its like being 3 years old again, I can see that cookie jar, I know there are cookies in it - I just can't reach it.)

Anyway - didn't want any one to think I was ignoring them. I'll do my best to try and access from the laptop, but that's my work machine and I never mix work with pleasure. :)


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES