.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Thank You So Much 

Thank you all for your kind comments and e-mails. Wow - I'm overwhelmed.

Today was a much better day. Oh, I'm pretty darn sore (especially after falling down the flippin' stairs last nite when going to dinner) but I have a smile on my face. The Trade Show Rocked. My upper management was in from Atlanta and had not seen me present before. If I ever needed my game face on, it was today. Nailed It.

I got some extra responsibility = mo' money! :) And the accounts that I really wanted so I cannot complain. Right now, I'm headed to a comfy bed (after a meeting with my new best friend, Mr. Vicodin) so will make this short and sweet.

Again, thank you all for your concern and prayers. They are greatly appreciated.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES