.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

3 Questions - Response for Teresa 

Well, last but CERTAINLY not least, here are Teresa's questions and my attempts to answer. The first 2 questions are really relevant as I prepare to move AGAIN.

1) Stand alone house or townhouse/condo and why? Owned a condo - won't do that again. Too much like apartment living. Have a townhouse now and love it. BUT must be an end unit (more light) and be in a quiet area. Am going to a house - more privacy, more freedom and my very own pool - no kids, no rules, all mine. Down side of the house is I'm responsible for paying the lawn service :). Tammi doesn't do lawns. Seriously, I like to entertain and this way I don't have to worry about the neighbors at all!

2) If you could live anywhere - price being no object, where would you like to live? The Keys, on the water. (Not the "tourist Keys" further out.) I love the Gulf of Mexico, and the sunsets are killer. I'd have a big ole house with plenty of room for guests and nothing but beach and water to look at. With price not a problem, I could build a new house everytime we had a hurricane.

3) If you could have dinner with anyone - living or dead - who would it be? My Father - without a doubt. He died when I was 10, and I would give anything for the chance to hear him tell stories (he had the greatest voice) here him laugh at mine (no doubt there - he always did get my sense of humor) look into his eyes and just hear him tell me I did alright in life.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES