.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 24, 2004

3 Questions - Response to LeeAnn 

I promised answers if I got questions - and these are pretty darn good ones. Thanks LeeAnn.

1. You can be any animal, anywhere, and retain your own human mind, but with the animal instincts to keep you from getting eaten or something. Which one is it? Black Panther - they are so beautiful and graceful, but you gotta watch out, they are cunning.
2. Price is no object, mileage is no object.... dream car? Jag coup - dark green with tan leather interior. That car is sex on wheels.
3. Is there any one moment you could feel your life changed mightily? Which one was it and how did you feel?
The first time was when I resigned from the Music department in college and gave up my scholarship. I had always known I would be a musician, knew I would be a performer. Everyone knew me for my music. Suddenly I didn't know who I was or where I was going. It is one of the scariest times I remember.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES