.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Another Long Week 

Well folks, it looks like I'll be having another bout of blogging blues. I'm off to Atlanta (again) early for week long meetings. This won't be nearly as fun, no rope courses, no woods or pine cones. Just lots of V.Ps and plenty of corporate politics.

I'm a road warrior for a reason. I hate meetings that last for more than 2 hours. Anything over that amount of time reminds me of my Mom's saying when I wanted to stay out past curfew. "After that time, anything you do will just get you in trouble!" Ahhh, the wisdom of Mothers never fades.

Speaking of which - Don't forget Mother's day is May 9th. That's only a couple of weeks away.

Anyway - I'm hoping to get some time in the evenings or even early mornings to check in and see how everything is going. You all behave out there and have a wonderful week.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES