.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Decide then ACT!!! 

Decisions decisions. It's like being asked by 3 different people to the dance. Hmmmm

Oh - you don't know what I'm talking about! It's the War of the Blogs. Let me see if I can break it down for you.

Spirit of America is working with the troops near Fallujah to put together an alternate TV station. This station will offset the "media" currently in place over there. So it seems that three different bloggers are working together to se who can raise the most money for this effort.

Here is where the decision comes in. First we have Castle Argghhh. John is coming out strong and already has a good, strong alliance built. Then there is Deans World. This crew over there actually started the ball rolling. Add in the delightful Michelle, at A Small Victory, and it's a free for all!!

Each group has their tactics and incentives so I challenge you to check out all three options, listen to the pitch, choose your team and ACT!!

This is a great way to have some fun and contribute to something really important.

Imparmorer recruit.jpg


I know I'm thowing my hat in with Castle Arrggghh. Just a gut instinct, but I like the way he thinks. Evil and twisted!

**Special Thanks to John at Arrggghh for helping me (aka sending me link and telling me how to do it) get the cool graphic on my site! I'm so excited. It's like I'm a real blogger now. Thanks John!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES