.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Frustrated!!! 

It's been three hours and my site has still not updated with today's stuff! What's up with that?!?!

My frustration with Blogspot grows daily. As I stated earlier, I can see a change coming on. Anyone have any ideas??

I just ordered a new phone - with a handy dandy camera in it. My excuse is so that I can take pictures of damaged product or really great displays and get them to my boss quickly. Honestly, between you and me - I wanna take pictures and post them here!! That way I can SHOW you what I'm talking about. Just think, if I'd have done this sooner I could have showed you the reaction of the little tiny gravel truck driver when confronted by the big bad broad!

Seriously, any and all ideas are welcome/needed. I've got no clue at all!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES