.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

HEY - What Have I Done?!?!? 

UPDATE: ALL BETTER NOW.

So I'm out blogging away - visiting many of the sites I've missed so much this past week and WHAM - I can't leave comments on most of them. I've been banned!! Me!!

I'm not a mean person - I never leave troll like comments - I don't understand!!

Hey - LeeAnn, Serenity, Dana - I'm sorry!! For Whatever!!! I'll play nice I promise! Please, please can I come over and comment?!?!?!

UPDATE: Now I've found all communication from me to my Fearless Leader has been stopped. JOHN - Help!! I'm out here on this mission and I can't contact you! All Ability To Leave You Comments Has Been Removed!


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES