.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

It's Been a Very Good Day!! 

Let's just get this out in the open right now. I'm blogging while intoxicated. Yep - and shamelessly too! We had a Toast to Sgt. Hooks 40th birthday in the hotel bar and then we celebrated the last night of class.

Last night we were given an assignment for a pretty difficult and involved presentation that had to be given first thing this morning. Each area (8 in all) voted on their best presenter and presentation. I had to present on an account I've only called on 2x and haven't been any where near since the middle of January. Guess What - I WIN I WIN I WIN!! Yeah. This is the entire division (300 sales reps) and I am just so honored that my area chose me, the new girl. So, we had a little dinner and a lotta drinks. :)


I see Lex is
returned from his sea voyage!! Yeah! Welcome Home My Friend! We've missed you!

Ok - I need to share the mental image I just had. Drunk blogger linking - like a kid riding a bike down hill with her hands over her head - Look Mom, no Brains!!

I'm shutting it down for the evening. Just wanted to let you all know, it's been a very good day!!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES