.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

One More Thing.... 

I'm sitting here in my little cabin with a good cup of coffee. My bags are sitting by the door and, even though it's going to be a long day, it looks to be pretty good.

I have not had the chance to see any news while I'm here (thank goodness for this blogshpere!) so I turn on what I can find. The first thing I see is the return of troops in Texas. They didn't show much - but believe me when I tell you they won't need to clean these carpets. The tears are pouring!!!

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!! GOD BLESS THEIR FAMILIES!!! I am so happy for those that have returned and CANNOT WAIT for they day they are all home with the ones they love.


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES