.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

OOPS 

I over slept! Sorry for the lack of posting today. Whew - it was certainly a day for the books.

We are having back to back training days with one of our major accounts. I was pulled in to help with the sales training portion(my favorite subject) and happily accepted. However, early mornings (for me) and long days. I aggravated my back on Tuesday so today was killer - standing in heels for 8 hours.

But..Did..I..Have..Fun!! I had 4 groups of people that I helped to help rekindle the love of sales. And, I get to do it again tomorrow. I'll be exhausted, but in the end it's worth it.

So...I'll work up something for tomorrow. Meanwhile I hope you all had a great day. I'm going to take a few minutes and see what some of my favorites have been up to!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES