.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

What is your favorite Black & White movie of all time?

Mine? Well, I get two - hey! It's my site, my game, I get two! :)

Casablanca - of course. Even if Bogart is on the shorter side, he so gets to me in this movie. I have yet to watch it and not cry.

Bringing Up Baby - makes me laugh out loud.

Growing up, Mom was very strict about what we got to watch. Mostly musicals and some of the old classics. If I didn't limit this to black and white films I'd have an entire list of the Doris Day/Rock Hudson flicks. I know, corny - but what's a girl to do?!

So....what is your favorite black & white movie of all times? Why?

Have a wonderful Weekend!!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES