.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

What is your favorite Brand Icon? You know, those quirky (sometimes obscene) characters that are plastered everywhere.

Mine: I have to confess, I've always had a thing about Mr. Clean. I remember in 4th grade I had to give my first speech. It was on someone that we admire. Well, I chose to talk about Mr. Clean. The teacher thought that was pretty funny, until I started going into how sexy I thought he was. I got in trouble, but I didn't care - I thought he was the bomb. (Not to mention how much I loved the fact that he CLEANED!!) And frankly speaking if he showed up at my door today, I wouldn't lock him out.

So what about you - what's your favorite brand icon?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES