.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 23, 2004

Saturday's Question of the Day - with a twist 

Ok - and it's early, but I have to leave the house by 7:00am for a meeting and I won't be blogging that early!

Here's the deal. I try on Saturdays, to come up with some off the wall question that takes our minds - for just a moment - off of the crap in the world. Today, we'll do that, but this time YOU ask the questions. Stolen from LeeAnn and Teresa - leave 3 questions in the comments and I will answer them. Honestly and openly. Promise. (Damn, I knew that whole salesman's bootcamp concept would come back and bite me in the ass sooner or later!)

So - if you want to know anything at all - I'll tell you what I can. Who knows - this might be fun too!

Have a great weekend - oh and drop down below and bid on those sheets. You'll get a great nights sleep - luxury sheets and a knowledge that you did a very good thing! (Bidding ends Midnight Sunday April 25.)

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES