.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

What Might Have Been 

I found this during my morning surf.

I've been disturbed by the twists that the 9/11 commission has taken. In my innocence I wanted to believe the purpose was to look into what happened and be sure that we have filled as many gaps in our security that we can. I never wanted to believe it would turn into the political three ring circus it has become. So - when I read this "Alternative History", and what the world could look now, I found myself wondering why those finger-pointing, blame laying commissioners can't look outside of their own agendas and realize that what they are suggesting should have happened could have looked remarkably like this.

Hat Tip
Jeff Doolittle

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES