.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Blogs Make the Headlines 

of Aljazeera.net

Here is an article talking about how many bloggers are questioning the validity of the video with Nick Berg.

It seems we're being read boys and girls.
I'll be honest. I like the fact that it draws attention to Blogs. But, I don't like the tone of the piece. To mean it makes us out to be parinoid, conspiricy freaks. I happen to disagree with that view.

However, it does bring out some questions that I've heard. But the way they are phrasing everything it leads a reader to believe that the FBI was responsible. Maybe I'm not reading it right - please, tell me, what do you think?

UPDATE: As usual Matt at Blackfive is all over this. And does a damn site better job than I did.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES