.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

I Give Up 

OK - it's game 7 between the 'Bolts and the Flyers. I'm going to have to give in. I'm not up to watching the game alone, so you all are stuck watching it with me.

1st Period
11:00 in. No Score. Most of the action has been down in the TB corner of the rink.

9:34 Flyers have a power play.

**So you know, this morning the Lightening put 200 tickets up for sale here for $8.00 each. UNHEARD of for a game of this magnitude. Of course I couldn't do it - not really one to camp out for something like that. But still pretty cool. Ohh, the games back on.**

7:34 Power play over - still no score. Flyers had one shot on goal.

6:20 TB had a beautiful shot on goal - BLOCKED. damn

4:57 8/6 Flyers advantage with shots on goal

3:27 Penelty Flyers - TB Power Play

3:14 SCORE TAMPA BAY - Richards gets that sucker in there! Shots all around!!! 1/0 Tampa Bay~

2:03 Face off. Phily advantage

1:23 Phily saves a beautiful shot on goal. No score

End of 1st Period - Phily went over 7 minutes without a shot on goal (no tears at this house!)

**You all think this is bad - wait to see what happens if the Buc's go to the Superbowl again. I may have to find some verbal typing kind of blogging tool!**

2nd Period
18:11 TB takes shot on goal - blocked.

16:32 Phily takes shot on goal - blocked (it was to damn close for comfort)

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE hockey!!

15:03 TAMPA BAY SCORES!!! MORE SHOTS ALL AROUND. 2/0 TAMPA BAY!!!
Modin slipped that bad boy right into the corner! It was pretty!!

14:22 TB another shot on goal - blocked - and again at 13:50 we are slammin' at 'em now, let me tell you.

**Break - now you should probably know I'm not one to just sit and watch a game. I'm yelling, and now I'm standing at the desk, dancing and prancing while watching and cheering. Yeah - I'm sure my neighbors are THRILLED that I'm moving next week!**

9:44 Flyers score from face off. SHIT 2/1 TB over Phily

6:56 TB net got knocked off (it was almost another Flyer score) FACE OFF

:4.5 Face off -

2nd Period Over - still Lightening 2 Flyers 1

3rd Period
16:36 no change in score, but if they don't stop talking about how Phily does so well comin' back in the 3rd period I'm gonna throw something.

14:07 Flyers have a power play. Shit Oh Oh - Phily got hit with unsportsmanlike conduct - it's 4 on 4!!

12:43 Holding against Phily. Power play starts as a 4 on 3!!

6:00 - no additional scores (damn phone)

5:31 LIGHTENING STILL LEADING BY ONE!!!!!!

3:52 Tampa almost scores but the Phily goalie sacrifices his body to lay on the puck. Damn

2:22 Icing. Another face off

Please hold - dancing is starting

WE'RE PLAYIN' FOR THE STANLEY CUP. TAMPA BAY LIGHTENING WIN!!!! OH MY GOODNESS. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

I gotta go now. I'm exhausted.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES