.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

I'm SOMEBODY!! 

WooHoo!!! In catching up on my e-mail I come across this tasty morsel:

By popular demand...

You've both been nominated by various perverts and freaks to join Madfish
Willie's Corner of The Bar Babes.


Congratulations!


The Bartender [at] Madfish Willie's Cyber Saloon
http://MadfishWillies.mu.nu


That's right folks - I'm now a proud, card carrying member of the Corner Of The Bar Babes!! I LOVE A GOOD PARTY!! What? You haven't been over there? What the hell have you been waiting for? There is nothing like good adult entertainment.


A very special Thank You to Harvey!! Smooches and hugs!!!!

I feel so special.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES