.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 10, 2004

It's A Monday, That's For Sure 

Changes abound. As posted below, one of my favorite bloggers has moved (Hey Harvey, any extra credit for all the links!) I see that BlogSpot has made some changes. I guess they had announced it, just goes to show you how much attention I pay. It's a bit better, but not enough that I won't continue with my move.

I'm hunkering down to get the household move going also. Funny thing is I've never had an official relocation before and the paperwork is making me crazy! Add to that the fact that my fancy new printer/fax/copier/scanner is giving me fits and it's just a bit insane. I just cannot get the printer to read from the laptop. Shouldn't be hard. Usually you simply load the software, plug it in and Voila - instant printing. But NOOOOO. So, trying to get that up and running, along with filing expense reports (I HATE THEM!) and all the other crap - this is turning into a very busy day.

What I don't understand, regarding this physical move - is how in the heck did I get all this stuff?? I just moved in to this townhouse last year. Everything was nice and tidy and a place for all my things. I just went down the stairs to the living room and 'bout fell over! Where did all that crap come from? Where do I start? When did I get so many candles? Moving into the Master Bedroom - where did all these clothes come from? Did I think I was opening a retail store for tall woman? Geez.

Anyway - that is how my day is shaping up. I'm going to take a bit of a break and finish rolling thru my blogroll and then it's right back to the grindstone. If you haven't done so yet, go and check out what Matt has to say today. Several great posts. Visit as many of the recommended sites as you can. It'll give you a clearer picture of what is going on in the world!


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES