.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

A Note to My Favorite Bloggers! 

I use AOL. There - I've admitted it. I've been on AOL for as long as I've had a computer partly because I'm too lazy to update my e-mail address.

Anyway - since so many trolls also use AOL I can't leave comments on many of my favorite blogs. Well you can be that will be changing as soon as the new move gets complete. It really isn't as much fun for me when the only way I can comment is out loud, sitting here at my desk.

Anyway - I just wanted you all to know - I'm Reading! I'm Liking Stuff! I got things to add!

Doesn't that just say something that after almost 10 years I'm going to change my internet service just so I can leave comments.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES