.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ode To MilBlogs 

I noticed a pattern in my reading habits. I LOVE MilBlogs! I hereby declare myself their biggest fan.

If you don't make a habit of perusing the list of wonderful men and women that make up the MilBlogs membership you really ought to take the time. Insightful, moving, humorous are only a few of the adjectives that come to mind.

I learn something every time I read one. These men and woman give an insight that has been lacking in my day to day interactions. I've always been a believer of our Military - and via these wonderful sites my respect continues to grow. Go and check them out when you get a chance. Make the time, it's more than worth it.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES