.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

One of My Favorite Songs 

I found this song buried as the last one on Trace Adkins latest CD. It was written by Trace Adkins and Bobby Terry. I think it says all that needs to be said.

Come on in son, have a seat
Don't mind the screams don't mind the heat
It's been like this 'round here for a long long time.

We haven't had a chance to meet
But I've heard about you on TV
And I think we're gonna get along just fine.

I can't help but notice, you look somewhat surprised
Did ya think son, after what you've done
The Lord would let you slide?

Welcome to Hell, your new home
You did the crime now you'll do the time
Right where you belong

Welcome to Hell, end of the line
Your final sin, got in you
And now your soul is mine
Welcome to Hell.

I hope for your sake your the kind
That can stand to burn 'til the end of time
'Cause that's exactly what you're gonna do.

There's some lots on the lake of fire
Where we send your kind to retire
And I picked out a nice little hot spot just for you.

I've got one last thing to tell ya
And let me make this clear
I don't know what you've been told
But there ain't no virgins here.

Welcome to Hell.

As John at Castle Arrggghhh says Forgiveness is Gods job. Let's arrange the meeting.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES