.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Outta Touch For a Bit 

Due to this situation called work, posting will be pretty light today and tomorrow. I've got meetings this morning and then going to stay at the house tonite to save myself from a 4:00am wakeup call Thursday.

I'm actually looking forward to staying over there in all the quiet that is the world without cable or phones. I want to get the pool area set up and figure out where I want the movers to put some of the stuff. Now that I know for sure that I'm really really going I want to get it done and get settled.

So - I apologize if I miss anything. I can't wait to see what everyone's been up to tomorrow evening.


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES