.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Random Thoughts as I Pack and Purge 

How many bathing suits does one woman need? Seriously - I found 12 yesterday and there are already 2 at the new house and one in the trunk (I always keep a bathing suit, towel, pair of shorts and tshirt in the trunk, just in case.)

Why do I need 8 pairs of black strappy sandals? 3 pairs of black loafers and 3 pairs of brown? Why do I have 2 pairs of SNOW BOOTS? I LIVE IN FLORIDA!!

Where did all of these candles come from!?! 4 boxes (the kind you get paper from) and still more in bags. They smell real nice, but seriously 4 boxes?!?

I'm really going to have to organize all these photos. I'm pushing the limit on luck, leaving them in brown paper envelopes like this.

Tell me again why I think I need more jeans. Last count 12 pair. That fit now. I also have my stash of "fat jeans" that I haven't worn in over 3 years. But can't get rid of those, you never know what might happen.

Anyway - you get the picture. Packing, purging, purging, packing. I'm getting through it all, but sometimes I just have to sit and shake my head at myself. I'm really glad my Mom's not here to see this. I think I might be the only 40 year old to get grounded.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES