.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

What is your favorite way to waste time?

For me it's simply to sit outside and read a good trashy novel. I'll often just make a pitcher of sweet tea, pull out my favorite beach chair, grab my radio and a steamy book and set up in the back yard, by the pool or on the beach. For that little bit of time I have no worries greater than will true love prevail and how to keep the tea cold. There are no dirty dishes in the sink, no laundry to fold and no reports to run. :)

So - what's your favorite way to waste time?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES