.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

If you could treat yourself to ANYTHING for a day - what would it be?

For me, at this point it would have to be an entire scenario. I would take myself down to a tropical island, with few tourists. Sleep in as late as I want, no phones. A chair right on the beach with drink service all day (don't forget the really hot drink service guy :) I'm thinking loin cloth). By mid afternoon a nice shower and then an hour massage and facial. A fabulous dinner of seafood and steak, with a group of my favorite people. Followed by a live (good) band with lots of dancing, laughing and stories being shared. End up with a beautiful walk along the water!

If I could just have one day like that.......

What would you do to treat yourself for a day?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES