Tuesday, May 11, 2004
10) Donuts - I don't care about carbs, I don't care about sugars, I love donuts.
9) Hearing my boss tell me "You Rock".
8) Music, I can tell after a day spent where I didn't hear any.
7) Puppies - I love dogs, and can't wait to move so I can get my puppy.
6) Children - Nothing brings a smile to my face quicker than an interaction with a child.
5) Hearing people laugh
4) A Good Cup Of Coffee
3) Sunshine - one of the reasons I moved to Florida is that I can't stand the 6 months of grayness in Chicago. I have a habit when I get out of the car, the first thing I do is turn my face up towards the sun and simply rest a minute.
2) Being on or near the water - I don't care if it's sittin' on the beach or out on a boat. I don't care if it's sailing or speed boats. I Love the Water.
1) My family and friends - this is a 2 edged sword. They make me crazy, but I do love 'em.
This was a lot harder to put together than I thought, but it was a good exercise. I now have a smile on my face from just thinkn' about these things, oh and a good cup of coffee on the desk. You try it.