.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

Yikes 

It's the Monday before I move. Oh My Goodness. Got a couple of things I'm gonna have to get done.

1. COFFEE
2. Fix blogroll (see, I've got priorities)
3. COFFEE
4. Take load of precious items to new house
5. Return copier/printer/scanny thingy to mfg.
6. Go to Staples & fax paperwork to plant
7. Large Diet Coke
8. Contact movers - where the heck are you guys
9. Meet fried to give away family room furn.
10. Come home, pack more
11. Make lists, plan out rest of week

Oh - and I will eat at some point. Damn, doesn't look like much but those are just the must do's for today. I also have to field calls from customers and fix a couple of shipping issues that have been hanging out there.

OK - where's that damn coffee and my hat? I gotta hit the road.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES