.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Ahhhh Sunday 

In case you're in a bit of a fog from a busy week - today is Sunday! Yeah! My favorite day of the week. The one undisputed day off we get at my company.

We are allowed 2 days (of course) but Saturday's are required, as well as most holidays - who'd have thought President's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day would be such mattress buying occasions. Personally I can think of a million other things I'd rather be doing. But anyway, I digress.

So today no one expects anything of me. Yeah!!! No Guilt. No Pressure. So, what am I planning? So glad you asked, let me share.

I really want to get some more boxes unpacked and put out. Honestly, that will be fun since I'm so ready to just enjoy my new home.

I want to get some laundry done and stuff like that (no hope for it, gotta have clean clothes).

I checked the pool water and it's WARM!! So I think an hour or two by the pool is definitely in order.

Gonna get a jump on next week. We are running an extremely exciting (well, for me anyway) promotion at work and I want to create some flyers for my stores and create a contest for the sales people so they get as excited as I am.

If I get half that done I'll be pleased. I made myself a huge late breakfast (well, late for me, I've been up since 6:00am) and am thinking about making a nice pork roast for late lunch/early dinner. That'll leave me stuff to munch on this week.

The weather is incredible. A bit humid, but beautiful sun with few clouds. Hence the whole pool idea. Hell, I got one, better use it. (oh if I could only apply that to ALL areas of my life!)

Anyway, here's hoping you all have a wonderful Sunday - however you choose to spend it. Take a day for yourselves. You deserve it!!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES