.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Comin' Home!! 

Noble Eagle is Homeward Bound and hoping to be in the nest in less than a week. CONGRATULATIONS!!

The bad news is he isn't sure if he's going to continue blogging once he gets back.

"I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this blog. I originally started it to document some of my experiences while deployed. I had volunteered for a job that would have taken me all over the region. When I arrived here, I was told that I was needed here in Qatar and would not be traveling. Since I wasn't going to be posting about my travels in Iraq or Afghanistan, I used this blog to comment on the various issues in the news that caught my attention. If nothing else, maintaining this blog gave me something to do in my spare time here."

I'm really hoping he can keep the blog running. I enjoy what he has to share, and his perspective on the issues.

Stop by and visit (if you haven't been, you've been missing some good stuff). Leave him a comment. Browse through his blogroll.

Safe Travels NE. Thank you for what you've done and for sharing it with us.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES