.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Funny Email Joke 

Top 10 Reasons to go to Work Naked

10. No one ever steals your chair.

9. Gives "bad hair day" a whole new meaning.

8. Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work drunk.

7. People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

6. You want to see if it's like the dream.

5. To stop those creepy programmer guys from looking down your blouse.

4. "I'd love to chip in... but I left my wallet in my pants."

3. Inventive way to finally meet that 'special' person in Human
Resources.

2. Can take advantage of your computer monitor radiation to work on
your tan.

And...drum roll...the Number One reason to go to work naked :


1. Your boss will never say, "I wanna see your ass in here by 8:00!"
ever again.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES