.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Have You Seen These 

I don't watch a lot of television. I admit that - so many of you may have already seen these.

This afternoon I found this show on the Discovery Channel Times. It's called America's Secret Soldiers. This focused on some SF troops in Afghanistan and gives us only a glimpse of what they do and see every day. I found it by accident - I couldn't look away. The link above is the schedule. If you can - watch it.

I also found this movie on Starz. Its called The Guys. (I couldn't find any info on it.) It's about a writer that helps a Captain in the FDNY write 8 eulogies for his men that were lost on Sept. 11th. Wow.

I haven't forgotten what happened, but I'll tell you what - this brought it all home again.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES