.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 18, 2004

Let's PARTY!! 

Congratulations to Matt at Blackfive! Today is the ONE YEAR mile marker.

Now it's no secret that I am a huge fan. I can honestly say his is the first and last site I visit everyday. I quote him so often in my every day speech you'd think I knew him personally.

Matt does a great recap of the last year. While he has some wonderful Thank Yous listed I'd like to Thank YOU Matt for what you do. Thank you for telling it like it is. Thank you for introducing us to the wonderful Military men and woman. Thank you for making us think and then ACT.

I can't wait to see what the next year will bring. Congratulations Matt!! This world is a better place thanks to you!

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES