.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Random Thoughts 

Just a few random thoughts/facts that I thought I'd share.

1) Depending on how hungry I am, I can eat a tuna salad sandwich in 2 minutes flat.

2) Most hated commercial at this time - that one with the blonde in the blue bikini whose friend asks if she's really going to wear a bikini while on her period. I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL for so many reasons.

3) When I grow up I want to be an On-Star operator. They get to be the good guys, the white hat wearing hero's. Haven't you listened to those commercials? They get to find the car, unlock the car, in other words, save the day! No yelling, no cursing, no lost orders. Yep, that's what I want to do when I grow up.

4) You CAN be to tired to lay out by the pool.

5) Being unable to blog for a number of days REALLY puts one behind. I'll be spending hours catching up on all the good stuff.


|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES