.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

What's your favorite nickname for yourself? You know, that special name that someone gives you just because they know you so well. Something that most people just don't get when they hear it. Mine is Bam. As in Pebbles and Bam Bam. My best friend gave it to me 25 years ago. We were working on some choreography for a singing group we were in, and I would always scat when I was trying to figure out the moves. One day, after working on a very difficult section it just "popped". We looked at each other and all she yelled was Bam. About a week later some chick made the mistake of bad mouthing that same best friend right in front of me. Let's just say, she will think twice before saying anything derogatory about someone with their friends around in this life time. When Sharon heard what happened she just smiled, looked at me and said Bam. In the past 25 years I don't think she has called me Tammi more than 2x.

So what's your nickname? How'd you get it?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES