.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

Signs that make you say Hmmmm? Any stick in your mind?

Yesterday I was driving around town, trying to get reaclimated. I see a billboard that almost made me crash.
Amish Acres Theater Presents Footloose - A Live Performance.

OK - huge contradiction in terms - Amish / Theater. 2nd, in small print (well, small for a billboard) Majority of actors Amish. WTF?!?!?! Amish Actors???

Yep - That one made me go Hmmmm?!?! What about you? Anything you remember seeing?

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES