.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Saturday Question of the Day 

Every Saturday I'll try to come up with some "out there" question that just makes you stop and think about something not so important. Think of it as a mini vacation. If you have any ideas drop me a line and we'll throw it in here. Who knows, it might be fun.

OK - Here goes:

Describe your "Happy Place".

Mine is a combination of things I have in my office. First there is a stained glass piece hanging in the window in front of me. It's a sailboat on a beautiful dark blue sea going full out. Next is a snapshot I took of a sunset at a friend's house. All those beautiful colors, the water in the backdrop, reflecting the glory from above. Finally is a picture of some friends and I out and about having too much fun (if that's possible). So my happy place is on a sailboat, flying across the water at sunset, with my friends, all of us smiling, laughing and just enjoying each other.

Tell me about your Happy Place.

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES