.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

What Are They Thinkin'? 

I talked to my boss and it seems I have another 3 day meeting in.....Atlanta. Yeah, flippin' Atlanta!

Not only that but it's the end of July, the day my sister and my youngest niece Heather arrive. Oh, and over my damn birthday to boot.

Now, I don't mind meetings (well, not too much anyway). And my sister and Heather can entertain themselves for 3 days while I'm gone.

But if they think for one DAMN MINUTE I'm getting on another plane to travel to the airport that never lets you leave they are out of their cotton pickin' minds!

Hrumph. I'll show them. I'll get up in the middle of the night and drive 7 hours. That'll teach 'em.

(there's that damn stubborn streak rearing it's ugly head again)

|


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My "Other" Family - Fizzen Sparks
ARCHIVES